Web Hosting Plus Website Management by BAC Group Hosting
Website Management for Small Businesses
Designed for Busy Small Business Owners
We’ll move your website for free**
- Fast, Secure VPS Hosting (sold separately)
- Includes cPanel (sold separately)
- Super Fast Solid State Drives (SSD)
- MariaDB (fast, scalable, robust database)
- PHP 7.4, 8, or 8.1.
- FastCGI Process Manager (FPM)
- NGINX Reverse Proxy
- cPHulk Bruteforce Protection*
- We Create Your
- SFTP account
- Business email accounts (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Includes a free SSL Certificate (Let’s Encrypt)
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Backups
WordPress (Content Management System – CMS)
- Includes Perfmatters premium performance plugin
- Free forever as long as you maintain our Web Hosting Plus subscription.
- Daily updates check/install for core WordPress, all plugins and all themes.
- Plugin installation (excluding ecommerce and/or membership sites)
- Theme installation (does not include web design)
- Includes DIVI premium theme, free forever as long as you maintain our Web Hosting Plus subscription.
Cloudflare (Free version)
With a combined 46% market share, Cloudflare with Cloudflare CDN is the largest, fastest, and most reliable managed CDN, security, and performance service in the world.
We’ll configure your free Cloudflare account for maximum performance and security.
We recommend Cloudflare Pro (sold separtely). If you purchase Cloudflare Pro, we’ll configure multiple additional performance and security options.
Cloudfalres’ global content delivery network (CDN) acts as a reverse proxy, pulling and caching web pages as they are requested. Cloudflare dramatically improves website performance via their global CDN consiting of data centers in over 250 cities located around the world.
With multiple optimization options, including WordPress Automatic Platform Optimization, your website will enjoy a dramatic speed improvement with lightning fast web page delivery.
Cloudflare’s Web Application Firewall (WAF), Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) defend website owners and their visitors from all types of online threats.
- Google Analytics Installation
- Google Search Console Setup
* Requires cPanel
** Requires cPanel on target and destination
Digital Marketing & Design
This page contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then purchase the product, I’ll receive a small fee. You’ll still pay the advertised amount so there’s no cost to you.