Brian Alaway | Extreme Digital Marketing
Fast, functional and beautiful WordPress websites.
Fully responsive to provide an optimal mobile experience.
Beautiful, modern professional websites that are fully responsive, designed to look great on devices of all sizes. For your website to return maximum ROI it needs to be professional, properly structured for easy visitor navigation and constructed so search engines can easily crawl your site and discover your content.
First impressions are lasting impressions and with so many choices, users are increasingly impatient. If your website is slow to load and/or hard to navigate, they will quickly move on to your competition.
WordPress is our platform of choice and for good reason as it’s highly flexible, extensible and very user friendly. No matter the nature of your business there’s sure to be a beautiful theme to serve your business or we can design a custom theme from scratch to your exact specifications.
We take the security of your website seriously and pay close attention to securing both the frontend and backend of your website. Regular backups and keeping your website updated are standard when you host on our servers. We also optimize your site to load fast and respond quickly. Fast, functional, beautiful and secure, everything you need to serve as the online anchor for your business
Contact Us for FREE $1000 Professional consultation.
Responsive website design – websites that use responsive web design, i.e. sites that serve all devices on the same set of URLs, with each URL serving the same HTML to all devices and using just CSS to change how the page is rendered on the device. This is Google’s recommended configuration.
source: Google Developer
Mobile Responsive Websites
A website that is built to provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop monitors is considered responsive to the mobile user experience. We provide a wide range of the best responsive WordPress themes, customized to your specifications.
Mobile Optimized Websites
You’ve got a great looking website but it’s not a responsive design so your visitors see your full website version on their mobile devices. A less than optimal experience. So what do you do? Throw out your website and start over? NO! Get a dedicated mobile optimized website. When mobile users visit your website they will automatically be redirected to your mobile optimized website. Problem solved.
Do you have a website that is ready for mobile business?
- Did you know 75% of customers prefer a mobile-friendly site?
- By 2013, more people will use their phones than PCS to get online.
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015.
- 81% of users prefer mobile sites to mobile apps for researching prices.
- 79% of users prefer mobile sites for product reviews.
- 63% of users prefer mobile sites for purchasing.
- 70% of users have compared product prices on their phones.
- 65% of users have read reviews on their phone.
- 50% of mobile searches lead to a purchase.
- 66% If I really like the brand or company, I’m disappointed if the mobile site is a bad experience.
- 55% A frustrating experience on a website hurts my opinion of the brand overall.
- 52% A bad mobile experience makes me less likely to engage with a company.
Source: Google, July 2012